It’s been said that it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. So I have for you 21 healthy recipes, that happen to be vegan. PLUS they can all be on your table in 30 minutes or less! AND they’re all under 400 calories per serving! It doesn’t get any better than this. Now you can make those healthy eating resolutions, and stick to them to! Just try it for 21 days! Clean, healthy eating. See how much better you’ll feel!
I’ve got you covered with healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner! So get ready to meal plan with these EASY accidentally vegan recipes using “regular” ingredients. No tofu or tempeh here, just common, every day ingredients you’ll find in your refrigerator or pantry.
Ready, Set, Breakfast!
1. High Protein Steel-Cut Oats with Peanut Butter Recipe by The Conscious Dietitian.
A great start to your morning with these high fiber and high protein steel cut oats, sweetened with banana and maple syrup.
2. Vegan Buckwheat Pancakes by One Clever Chef.
A beautiful stack of super easy, 4 ingredient pancakes. What more can you need?
3. Healthy Chickpea Cookies by This Healthy Kitchen. (Yup, that’s me!)
Yes, seriously! These are healthy cookies, made with chickpeas and sweetened with banana and a touch of maple syrup. A perfectly suitable breakfast!
Healthy QUICK Recipes for Lunch (or dinner!)
4. Easy Chickpea Thai Quinoa Salad with Peanut Dressing by V Nutrition.
Healthy and delicious, this colourful salad is a great option for a quick meal, plus it’s gluten free!
5. Socca Three Ways! (Gluten Free Chickpea Flatbread) by This Healthy Kitchen. (Me again!)
Easy to make, tastes GREAT and kid friendly. So many ways to make this, here’s 3 of my favourite versions.
6. Delicious Fennel Salad by Gathering Dreams.
A beautiful, colourful salad, on your plate in only 15 minutes. Perfect for a quick lunch or side.
7. Easy Cream of Broccoli Soup by This Healthy Kitchen.
Bright, creamy and delicious. Broccoli soup made velvety smooth using avocado, instead of cream.
8. Sweet & Spicy Grilled Eggplant by Healthy Midwestern Girl.
Fire up the barbie and grill some delicious eggplant in a perfectly sweet, spicy, and saucy marinade.
9. Lazy Falafel by Rhian’s Recipes.
Lazy falafel, the perfect solution for a quick, easy, delicious and nutritious lunch!
10. Baba Ganoush by Taters to Truffles.
One of my favourite ways to enjoy eggplant! Just chop up some veggie sticks or grab a few crackers for quick, nutritious meal or snack.
11. Tomato Basil Pizza by This Healthy Kitchen.
Crispy and delicious, enjoy a slice or two of this perfection for lunch, or even breakfast or dinner. I won’t judge!
Delicious healthy dinners in 30 minutes or LESS!
12. 10-Minute Gluten Free Vegetable Low Mein by Strength & Sunshine.
If you’re not sold by 10 minute dinner, how about better than Chinese take out that is allergen friendly, healthy, and delicious?
13. Curried Lentil Soup by Running on Real Food.
Oil free, gluten free, quick, easy and nutritious! The perfect combination for your busy weeknight dinners.
14. Jalapeno Popper Soup by The Healthy Kitchen. (Yes, that’s me again!)
Your favourite jalapeno popper flavours, in a low calorie, delicious soup, on your table in less than 20 minutes!
15. Boiled Potatoes with Pesto by The Boozy Oyster.
It doesn’t get easier than dinner options you can make ahead of time and reheat later!
16. Miso Sriracha Glazed Chickpeas by Vegan Travel Eats.
A combination of savoury, spicy and slightly sweet flavours, plus super fast preparations make these glazed chickpeas a deliciously perfect weeknight meal!
17. 10-Minute Coconut Yogurt & Chickpea Curry by Strength & Sunshine.
Allergen friendly curry in a hurry! You just can’t beat a 10 minute meal!
18. Spaghetti Aglio Olio & Peperoncino by The Baking Fairy.
A classic Italian dish that takes me back to my childhood. Yummy spaghetti with deliciously spicy and garlicky flavour.
19. Black Bean Soup by Intentionally Eat.
Quick & easy, plus super satisfying. This black bean soup is loaded with iron and protein, and low in calories!
20. Stuffed Bell Peppers by Animagus Eats.
Peppers stuffed with brown rice and chickpeas in a creamy vegan curry sauce offers vibrant colours and flavours, and ready in 30 minutes!
21. Vegan Black Eyed Peas and Quinoa with Pineapple Salsa by Dairy Free for Baby.
Spicy Cajun seasoning, combined with rich coconut milk and sweet pineapple give this dish a ton of delicious flavour. Plus it’s on your dinner table in 30 minutes!
Thanks for reading, I hope you’ll enjoy some of these delicious, healthy recipes! I’d love to hear your thoughts on any that you try, so please drop me a line below.
If you do make any of these recipes, snap a pic and mention me on Instagram @this.healthy.kitchen and tag #thishealthykitchen. I can’t wait to see your creations.