Looking for a savoury take on pumpkin everything? Try this pumpkin sauce spaghetti for an easy weeknight meal. It’s quick and delicious.
So by now you might be thinking, enough with the pumpkin recipes…we get it. Sorry folks, I may have 1 or 2 more up my sleeve before I move on! Plus given the time of year, is there really such a thing as too many pumpkin recipes?
This dish is really the best of the best.
It’s EASY to make, requires practically no prep work (canned pumpkin puree helps with that), and um, it’s pasta. Is it just because I’m Italian, or is pasta really the best go to?
Okay fine. You don’t live and breath pasta? This pumpkin sauce is so good, I’ve even tried it mixed with steamed brown rice, and it was delicious! So I definitely recommend using this sauce for multiple different meals. If you need a gluten free option, just sub out the packaged pasta to a gluten free variety that suit your needs! Or try it on quinoa or rice. This sauce can be used for a variety of meals. I bet it would even taste great on top of grilled chicken, or used in a stir fry. The options are almost endless.
If you enjoy this AMAZING pumpkin pasta sauce, you’ll may also like these!
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese – Dairy Free
- Pumpkin Black Bean Burgers [V+GF]
- Creamy Autumn Soup w/ Squash & Pumpkin
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes – Gluten Free
- Sweet & Salty Baked Pumpkin Fries
- Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Tomato Sauce
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Hummus
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte – Sugar Free
Last Updated on