If you love pumpkin spice in all the things, you’ve got to try this pumpkin spice hummus. This simple appetizer comes together in only 10 minutes flat! That’s right! You’re just 10 minutes away from utterly delicious, pumpkin spice hummus.
This dish is naturally vegan and gluten free, but as an added bonus, it’s oil free! That means far fewer calories and saturated fat. Just the good stuff!
How do you make pumpkin spice hummus?
This easy pumpkin hummus recipe really doesn’t take much time at all. You’ll spend more time just gathering the ingredients than actually making it.
Add all 9 ingredients to a food processor or blender and process until combined. If you prefer a thinner hummus, add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
For the sake of simplicity, I’m using pure canned pumpkin but if you prefer, you may also use freshly mashed pumpkin. Then serve with all your favourite dippers!
What to serve with pumpkin spice hummus?
You may serve your pumpkin hummus with the same dippers you’d use with any other hummus.
Some of my favourites are:
- celery sticks
- sweet bell peppers
- Or try topping a Pumpkin Black Bean Burger with this hummus for even more awesome pumpkin flavour.
If you already have a premixed pumpkin spice seasoning, you may use 1 teaspoon of that instead of the individual spices. You may garnish your hummus with sesame seeds to add a pop of colour before serving. Or skip it if you’re in a hurry.
If you enjoy this recipe, you might also like these pumpkin recipes.
- Pumpkin Black Bean Burgers
- Vegan Pumpkin Pasta Sauce
- Healthy Banana Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Creamy Autumn Soup w/ Squash & Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – Sugar Free
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
If you tried this recipe, please let me know about it in the comments below. I always love hearing from you! Don’t forget to Subscribe to This Healthy Kitchen to be among the first to get my new recipes! You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter to see more delicious food and get all the latest updates.
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until combined and creamy, adding more water if a thinner consistency is desired.
- Garnish with extra sesame seeds if desired and serve with veggies, pita, crackers, or top your favourite burgers.