This cranberry broccoli salad is crunchy, tangy, hearty, and so fresh tasting. A great salad to compliment your holiday feasts, or summer time pool parties! The dressing is bright, colourful, and wonderfully inviting with creamy, velvety texture that is the perfect blend of sweet and tart.
Do you ever open the fridge and just randomly put ingredients together? Sometimes these unplanned recipes result in the most amazing, flavourful dishes!
That is exactly how this delicious cranberry broccoli salad with cranberry lemon dressing came to be. The combo is fantastic! The cranberry lemon dressing is made using simple, healthy ingredients and it’s the perfect compliment to this salad.
My favourite part about this homemade salad dressing?
Well, the fact that it’s homemade! That means, no added preservatives, fillers and empty calories.
But most importantly, none of the unpronounceable ingredients that often accompany store bought salad dressings. The store bought dressings always seem to contain unnecessary ingredients. And a lot of them! No thanks! With simple dressing recipes like this, there’s no reason not to make them yourself.
If you enjoy this salad, you may want to give some of these ones a try!
- White Bean Cabbage Salad w/ Avocado Orange Dressing
- Strawberry Spinach Salad w/ Berry Basil Dressing
- Coleslaw Salad w/ Oil Free Thai Peanut Dressing
- Citrus Spinach Quinoa Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
- Asian Quinoa Salad [V+GF+Oil Free]
- Winter Orange Kale Salad w/ Oil Free Citrus Dressing
For the Salad
- 1 cup shredded broccoli
- 1.5 cups quinoa cooked
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 13.5 oz can chickpeas drained & rinsed
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- Add all your salad ingredients to a serving dish and combine.
- Add all your dressing ingredients to a small blender and process until smooth and creamy. Serve with your salad.