Plus, it’s oil free, accidentally vegan, gluten free and nut free, making it a perfect choice for all types of eating preferences and allergies.
Healthy dips are not always easy to find at the supermarket. They often have a lot of oils and other hidden, unhealthy ingredients.
Making dips from scratch is not only easy, but a great way to ensure you’re dipping those veggies into something wholesome. I mean, if you’re eating veggies, you may as well dip them into something healthy right? Otherwise, what’s the point? It’s just like eating a salad and then drowning it in a fatty, oily dressing.
When you make dip or dressings from scratch you can really control what goes into it! This dip packs a ton of protein, with beans being its main ingredient. Plus, it has the added bonus of being absolutely scrumptious!
How to make dill pickle white bean dip
Just toss all 6 simple ingredients into your food processor and give it a whirl until smooth and creamy. That’s it!
Serve with your favourite veggies, crackers, toasted pitas or naan bread. Or use it as a topping for your favourite burgers, or even grilled mushrooms.
More healthy dip recipes!
- Peanut Butter Hummus
- Oil Free Cowboy Caviar Dip
- Sweet Hummus Fruit Dip
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Beautiful Beet Hummus
- Healthy Jalapeno Popper Dip
If you tried this recipe, please let me know about it in the comments below. I always love hearing from you! Don’t forget to Subscribe to This Healthy Kitchen to be among the first to get my new recipes! You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter to see more delicious food and get all the latest updates.
- 1 19 oz can white beans drained & rinsed
- 1 avocado peel and pit removed
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2-4 tbsp water or pickle juice
- Add all ingredients except the water to a food processor and process until smooth and combined. Then add some water or pickle juice if a thinner consistency is desired.
- Enjoy with veggies, crackers, pita, or as a topping for your favourite burgers.