It just doesn’t get any easier than a no cook, EASY recipe, ready in 5 minutes from start to finish. This white bean dip is so tasty and loaded with dillicious flavour!
Plus, it’s oil free, accidentally vegan, gluten free and nut free, making it a perfect choice for all types of eating preferences and allergies.
Healthy dips are not always easy to find at the supermarket. They often have a lot of oils and other hidden, unhealthy ingredients.
Making dips from scratch is not only easy, but a great way to ensure you’re dipping those veggies into something wholesome. I mean, if you’re eating veggies, you may as well dip them into something healthy right? Otherwise, what’s the point? It’s just like eating a salad and then drowning it in a fatty, oily dressing.
When you make dip or dressings from scratch you can really control what goes into it! This dip packs a ton of protein, with beans being its main ingredient. Plus, it has the added bonus of being absolutely scrumptious!
How to make dillicious white bean dip
Just toss all 6 simple ingredients into your food processor and give it a whirl until smooth and creamy. That’s it!
Serve with your favourite veggies, crackers, toasted pitas or naan bread. Or use it as a topping for your favourite burgers, or even grilled mushrooms.
More delicious and healthy dip & dressing recipes!
- Peanut Butter Hummus
- Oil Free Cowboy Caviar Dip
- Easy Dairy Free Sour Cream (Cashew Cream)
- Green Goddess Salad Dressing – Ready in 3 Minutes!
- Smoky Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Sweet Hummus Fruit Dip [V+GF]
- Beautiful Beet Hummus
- Creamy Butter Bean Salad Dressing
- Healthy Jalapeno Popper Dip [Vegan+Oil Free]
- 1 19 oz can white beans drained & rinsed
- 1 avocado peel and pit removed
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2-4 tbsp water or pickle juice
- Add all ingredients except the water to a food processor and process until smooth and combined. Then add some water or pickle juice if a thinner consistency is desired.
- Enjoy with veggies, crackers, pita, or as a topping for your favourite burgers.