Almond butter cookies are tasty, crumbly, salty-sweet, and delightful! These easy to make cookies use five simple ingredients and simple methods, ready in just about 20 minutes, from start to finish. Step aside peanut butter cookies! 🙂
You’ll need only 5 ingredients to make these yummy cookies:
How do you make almond butter cookies?
First prepare your flax egg and set aside while you gather the remaining ingredients. Preheat your oven, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and then combine all 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well, and drop tablespoons of the batter onto your baking sheet. Then using a fork, gently press down on each cookie to make a crisscross pattern, and bake. If your fork is sticking to the cookies, wet the fork slightly after pressing every few cookies or so.
Once your cookies are baked, let them rest at room temperature for about 10 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack. You may enjoy these cookies warm or cooled to room temperature. Either way, they’re seriously amazing! Try them. 🙂
Almond butter cookies are:
- oil free
- sweet (but refined sugar free) with subtle hints of salt
- gluten free
- firm yet crumbly like you’d expect from butter cookies (with no butter of course!)
- perfect for dunking!
If you enjoy this recipe, you may also like:
- How to Make Homemade Pecan Butter
- Oatmeal Zucchini Cookies [V+GF]
- Vegan Cheesecake Squares with Salted Caramel
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pecan Butter Cookies [V+GF+Oil Free]
- White Bean Protein Crackers [Oil Free Option]