There are no words. These are the most delicious nut butter cookies I’ve ever eaten! One bite and you will not believe that these cookies are not only vegan, but they’re oil free! Let’s get right to it!
These cookies are super simple to make, using only 5 ingredients, 10 minutes of prep, and 10 minutes in the oven!
To make these pecan butter cookies, you’ll need:
Just combine all your ingredients in a mixing bowl and drop about a tablespoon worth on a baking sheet. No need to push down at all. Just make sure to leave plenty of space for these delicious cookies to spread in the oven.
Once baked, let your cookies cool for about 10 minutes or so before removing them from the tray. This cooling time will help your cookies set.
These cookies really check ALL the boxes!
- melt in your mouth
- “buttery” without oil or butter
- sweet but refined sugar free
- gluten free
- easy method
- damn delicious 🙂
More delicious dessert recipes
- Allergen Friendly Sweet Potato Cookies
- Healthy Banana Pumpkin Muffins
- Healthy Peanut Butter Chickpea Cookies
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread
If you tried this recipe, please let me know about it in the comments below. I always love hearing from you! Don’t forget to Subscribe to This Healthy Kitchen to be among the first to get my new recipes! You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter to see more delicious food and get all the latest updates.
- Prepare your flax egg and set aside. Then preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all your ingredients and mix well. Then, using a tablespoon, drop your cookie batter on your tray, leaving plenty of space in between as they will spread during baking. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden.
- Then remove from the oven and cool at room temperature for at least 10 minutes to allow the cookies to set. Enjoy!