You may recall my post from a couple of weeks back on How to Make Homemade Pecan Butter. Well, of course I just had to take pecan butter to the next level and bring your these AMAZING, moist, buttery soft (without butter), pecan butter cookies! There are no words. These are the most delicious nut butter cookies I’ve ever eaten! One bite and you will not believe that these cookies are not only vegan, but they’re oil free! Let’s get right to it!
These cookies are super simple to make, using only 5 ingredients, 10 minutes of prep, and 10 minutes in the oven!
To make these pecan butter cookies, you’ll need:
Just combine all your ingredients in a mixing bowl and drop about a tablespoon worth on a baking sheet. No need to push down at all. Just make sure to leave plenty of space for these delicious cookies to spread in the oven.
Once baked, let your cookies cool for about 10 minutes or so before removing them from the tray. This cooling time will help your cookies set.
Pecan butter cookies really check ALL the boxes!
- melt in your mouth
- “buttery” without oil or butter
- sweet but refined sugar free
- gluten free
- easy method
- damn delicious 🙂
If you enjoy this recipe, you might also like:
- Allergen Friendly Sweet Potato Cookies [V+GF & Nut Free!]
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- How to Make Homemade Pecan Butter
- Easy Healthy Chickpea Cookies
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread [Vegan+GF+Oil Free]
- Prepare your flax egg and set aside. Then preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all your ingredients and mix well. Then, using a tablespoon, drop your cookie batter on your tray, leaving plenty of space in between as they will spread during baking. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden.
- Then remove from the oven and cool at room temperature for at least 10 minutes to allow the cookies to set. Enjoy!