Golden crispy and delicious air fryer sweet potato fries! It couldn’t get any simpler to make for the perfect side for your burgers and more!
Now, add the fact that we’re using frozen fries, just means EVEN LESS Work! This dish comes together in no time at all.
Frozen sweet potato fries in the air fryer come out amazing! Try this!
All you need is frozen sweet potato fries. I like this brand (found at Costco) but use anything you’d like. Or go ahead and peel and chop your own sweet potatoes, if you prefer.
(This is a summary with step by step photos, full recipe measurements and instructions are in the recipe card below.)
Weigh about a pound worth of fries, or approx. 4 cups measured. (photo 1)
Place the fries in your basket in an even layer and air fry for 15-20 minutes, or until desired crispiness is reached. (photos 2-3)
NOTE: I use an 8-quart model, if you have a smaller or larger model, adjust accordingly.
Serve them with your favourite dipping sauce, or enjoy with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
What to serve with
Or serve on the side of a hearty or creamy soup.
If you really want to switch things up, try using these fries for your next poutine.
We use (and LOVE) our Ninja Foodi 8 quart. However, you may use any model of fryer for these fries, including toaster oven styles.
NOTE: Each model varies in cook temperature and speed. Start checking on your food around the 12 minute mark.
While these taste best freshly made, you may store leftovers in the fridge for 4-5 days in a sealed container. Although, I seriously doubt there will be any leftover!
I don’t recommend re-freezing.
- Check on your fries often towards the end of cooking to prevent burning them. Since all fryers operate differently, some may cook faster than others.
More amazing air fried dishes
If you tried this recipe, please let me know about it in the comments below. I always love hearing from you! Don’t forget to Subscribe to This Healthy Kitchen to be among the first to get my new recipes! You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter to see more delicious food and get all the latest updates.
- 1 pound frozen sweet potato fries approx. 4 cups
- sriracha mayo for dipping
- fresh parsley or rosemary
- salt + pepper to taste
- Weigh or measure your fries and place them in your basket. They don't need to be in a single layer, but spread them evenly.
- Air fry at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, or until desired crispiness is reached. Mix at the halfway point and check on them often, towards the end of cooking.