Everyone’s favourite pub food turned into a healthy dip that you can feel great about serving your guests. This jalapeno popper dip is virtually fat free, made using 100% wholesome ingredients. It’s spicy, “cheesy” and so delicious! Serve it with chips, crackers, or raw veggies to make it an even healthier snack. Perfect for movie night, get togethers, or just any time you’re feeling snacky.
How do you make dairy free jalapeno popper dip?
I debated a while before deciding on this one. I was really thinking cashews as the base at first, but wanted to keep this dip low in fat and calories, and ultimately decided on cauliflower. Of course there’s nutritional yeast to give it its cheesy flavour, plus the perfect blend of seasonings to oomph up the flavour combo! We like this dip fairly spice, and by we, I mean my husband, Mr. Healthy Kitchen. So I used 3 jalapenos for this recipe, but if you prefer a more subtle spice, go for only 1-2, and remove the seeds if for less heat.
Once you’ve cooked up your cauliflower and jalapenos, this dip comes together in moments. Just add all the ingredients into your blender and process until smooth and creamy. If you’ve precooked your cauliflower and it’s gotten cold, run the blender a little longer to heat the dip again before serving. I like this dip warm, but hubby ate it both warm and cold and said it was great both ways.
Why do I love this jalapeno popper dip?
- It’s virtually fat free.
- It makes enough to feed a crowd, but feel free to halve the recipe if it’s just for you. 🙂
- It’s free from most common allergens including nuts, dairy, gluten, oil, and eggs.
- It’s versatile, serve with veggies for a light snack, or chips and crackers for a treat.
If you enjoy this recipe, you may also like these!
- Dairy Free Jalapeno Popper Soup
- Sweet & Spicy Mango Salsa
- Oil Free Dillicious White Bean Dip
- 3 Minute Easy Guacamole
- Beautiful Beet Hummus [V+GF]
- Oil Free Cowboy Caviar Dip
Last Updated on