I love how versatile cauliflower is. I mean, you can make pizza, rice, tacos, and even wings! All of course with far fewer calories than their traditional versions. Cauliflower is definitely up there as one of my favourite veggies, and this simple dish is one that you’ll make again and again!
How do you make Parmesan roasted cauliflower?
Break or cut your head of cauliflower into small florets. Then combine the garlic, balsamic, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over your florets and toss to combine.
Then spread your cauliflower into a single layer on a baking tray and roast for 10 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and sprinkle the Vegan Parmesan Cheese on top. Return to the oven for 10 more minutes, until golden.
There you have it!
These Parmesan roasted cauliflower are
- beautifully golden
- crispy yet tender
- and absolutely delicious
I’m not even embarrassed to admit that I ate the ENTIRE head of cauliflower for dinner. It’s that good. Poor hubby didn’t even get to taste it! But I’m positive I’ll be making this one over and over.
If you enjoy this recipe, you may also like these!
- Asian Slaw Vegan Wraps with Cauliflower Rice
- Carrot Cauliflower Soup with Dill & Sage [V+GF]
- Easy Vegan Cauliflower Tacos [GF+Oil Free]
- Baked Cauliflower Bites with Homemade Hot Sauce
- 5 Ingredient Creamy Cauliflower Soup [V+GF+Oil Free]
- Cauliflower Buffalo Wings – Vegan & Gluten Free
If you tried this recipe, please let me know about it in the comments below. I always love hearing from you! Don’t forget to Subscribe to This Healthy Kitchen to be among the first to get my new recipes! You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter to see more delicious food and get all the latest updates.
- 1 cauliflower cut into small florets
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 lemon freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp cashew Parmesan or more
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees convection roast and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place your cut up cauliflower in a large bowl. Then in a small bowl, combine the garlic, vinegar, lemon juice and salt. Pour the mixture over your cauliflower and toss to combine.
- Spread the cauliflower in a single layer on your prepared tray and roast for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with the cashew Parmesan and return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes or until golden. Serve and enjoy!