This is for all the pumpkin spice lovers! This easy vegan pumpkin spice latte is delicious, simple to make, and ready in 5 minutes! No artificially sweetened syrups, just real wholesome ingredients.
This recipe was originally published in September 2018. It has been updated for content and photos.
This sugar free pumpkin spice latte is warming, comforting and delicious, all without artificial sweeteners, but with all your favourite pumpkin spice flavours.
The moment fall hits, many of us are rushing to our local coffee shop to grab one. Fortunately, with this easy recipe, you can make your very own, any time of year.
With the convenience of canned pumpkin puree, you don’t need to wait for autumn! Just whip up this latte whenever the craving hits.
How to make a vegan pumpkin spice latte
(This is a summary with step by step photos, full recipe measurements and instructions are in the recipe card below.)
Start by gathering your ingredients, and get your coffee going. Strong coffee, like espresso is recommended here.
If you have an espresso machine, make some according to your preference. Or go ahead and make some strong peculated coffee if that’s all you have.
Combine the milk, seasoning, vanilla and pumpkin puree in a small sauce pot and heat over medium heat, stirring often. (photos 1-2)
Divide your hot coffee between two mugs and once the milk is heated to your preference, pour it over the coffee filling your mugs to the top. (photos 3-4)
- To save time, and if you don’t have the individual spices listed, you may sub with 3/4 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice instead.
- Use espresso coffee for the best flavour.
- Sprinkle your latte with a dash of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice mix for extra flavour, if desired.
- If you want it sweet, add 1-2 teaspoons of unrefined coconut sugar, or sweetener of choice to each mug.
- For soy free, sub the soy milk with unsweetened cashew milk, almond milk, oat milk, or your choice.
If you tried this recipe, please let me know about it in the comments below. I always love hearing from you! Don’t forget to Subscribe to This Healthy Kitchen to be among the first to get my new recipes! You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter to see more delicious food and get all the latest updates.
- In a small sauce pot, combine all the ingredients, except the coffee and heat over medium heat, watching carefully not to boil. Stir often and heat until desired temperature is reached.
- Meanwhile divide your hot coffee or espresso between your two mugs. Then pour the heated pumpkin spiced milk on top. Stir and enjoy!