Vegan nachos are the ultimate crowd pleasing appetizer. Utterly delicious and satisfying, completely versatile, and perfectly “snacky”!
We used my dairy free nacho queso. This gooey cheesy recipe is so perfectly “pourable” and delicious! It is the absolute BEST dairy free queso I’ve ever tried. Although optional, it is highly recommended.
So next time you’re feeling snacky, or craving pub food, I really recommend these homemade nachos. They are ultra satisfying, simple to make, and come together in no time at all.
How to make vegan nachos
Just layer your chips on a large platter. Then add all your favourite toppings.
- Diced tomato
- Red onion
- Veggie grounds, store bought or this homemade taco “meat” works incredibly too!
- Sliced olives
- Black beans
- Refried beans
- Green onion
Once layered with all your veggies, drizze the vegan cheese sauce, if using. Don’t pour all of it over the chips or they will get soggy. Instead, drizzle about 1/3 of the sauce and then serve the remaining queso in a bowl next to your nacho platter and add more to your plate, as desired.
Don’t forget to serve your platter of nachos with your ALL the dips! I mean the dip is truly the best part here.
What are the best nacho dips?
More delicious snack recipes
- Cauliflower Buffalo Wings – Air Fryer Option
- Sweet & Spicy Baked Plantain Chips
- Sweet Potato Fries – Baked not Fried!
- Spread your chips onto a large platter or tray.
- In a large skillet, heat up your veggie grounds and add all the seasonings. Taste and add more salt or other seasoning as desired.
- Sprinkle the veggie grounds over the chips, followed by the tomatoes and red onion.
- Drizzle the queso over your chips and toppings if using. Do not over pour or your chips will get soggy.