The Superbowl is approaching! Who are you rooting for? Sadly, my team did not make the playoffs this year. It was a close game in the wild card between my Bears and Philly, but the Eagles took the game by 1 point. (Sad face) To help lift my spirits, I decided a round up of delicious game day recipes was in order! So if you’re not sure what you’re serving for your superbowl party yet, I’ve got you covered with 18 delicious superbowl recipes that are plant based and under 400 calories per serving. You know, so you don’t sabotage all your hard work you’ve been up to, to shed the holiday weight!
Let’s start with dips! Here we go!
1. Spicy Buffalo White Bean Hummus by The Vegan 8
This oil free delicious dip is perfect for your Superbowl gathering. It’s spicy flavour and creamy texture will surely impress your guests.
2. Vegan Jalapeno Queso by Plant Based Scotty
For a spicy cheesy dip, give this jalapeno queso a try. Made using wholesome ingredients to leave you feeling guilt free!
3. Easy 3 Minute Guacamole by This Healthy Kitchen (That’s me!)
For the easiest, most delicious guacamole, you MUST try this. It just doesn’t get better than your favourite Mexican dip, made in 3 minutes flat!
4. Creamy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip by Vegan Blueberry
A quick and easy hot spinach dip that is dairy free, and oh so good! The perfect party dip!
5. Oil Free Dillicious White Bean Dip by This Healthy Kichen (Me :))
There’s no guilt attached to devouring this amazing white bean dip. Loaded with dillicious flavour and healthy ingredients!
One (or two) Bite Appetizers
6. Air Fryer Popcorn Tofu with Sriracha Dipping Sauce [GF] by V Nutrition
A fun snack for game day that is oil free, crispy, and tasty! Superbowl recipes for the win!
7. Cauliflower Buffalo Wings by This Healthy Kitchen (Me!)
Spicy gluten free battered “wings” that are seasoned to perfection, and baked for a healthier option.
8. Sweet & Salty Vegan Soft Pretzel Bites by Where You Get Your Protein
No need to choose a side between sweet or salty. These delicious bites will satisfy both your savoury and sweet cravings.
9. Vegan Instant Pot BBQ Meatballs (+Stovetop Instructions) by Fried Dandelions
You won’t be able to stop at just one of these delicious meatless meatballs that you can make in your “hands off pot!”
11. Cauliflower Pizza Bites by Vegan in the Freezer
Mini muffin pizzas that taste great on their own or dunked in your favourite pizza dipping sauce!
A Few More Bites
12. Vegan Spring Rolls by Yummy Mummy Kitchen
Fresh and delicious spring rolls with veggies and herbs, dipped in a Thai inspired peanut sauce. Yum!
13. BBQ Vegan Ribs with Sticky Tamarind BBQ Sauce by Sunnyside Hanne
Sticky ribs that can be made in the oven, or on the grill, drenched in delicious BBQ sauce.
14. Dairy Free Mac & Cheese with Roasted Sweet Potato by This Healthy Kitchen (me)
It’s easy, it’s cheesy. The perfect balance of texture and flavour in this delicious mac and cheese sauce. A great addition to your superbowl recipes.
15. Pulled BBQ Carrots by Veganosity
Shredded BBQ without the meat, but with all the delicious! Shredded carrots are smothered in a homemade BBQ sauce, a perfect superbowl recipe!
16. Spinach & Cheese Pizza Rolls by Healthy Midwestern Girl
These delicious rolls will satisfy your garlicky, cheesy, pizza cravings! Perfect for game day, or movie night.
17. Easy Tofu Teriyaki Skewers by The Nut-Free Vegan
These delicious skewers are a great finger food that keeps your hands clean, and they’re simple to make!
18. Slow Cooker Baked Beans (You Won’t Miss The Meat!) by This Healthy Kitchen (yup that’s me again!) 🙂
You seriously will NOT miss the meat in these smoky, slowly cooked baked beans smothered in to die for homemade BBQ sauce.
So, are you ready for game day? I know I am. I’ll be making several of these recipes to enjoy while I sulk at the defeat of my Bears.
If you do make any of these superbowl recipes, I’d love to hear from you! Tell me what you think in the comments below!
Last Updated on